There are about 20, 000 Meetup events that happen each day on the popular social media network Meetup.com, a vibrant social community consisting of up to 24-million plus active members, all which drive $20-million in revenues (and growing) each year. It's a networking gold mine... The social
It's simple: the main reason why 90% of startups fail is because they make products no one wants; this is a brutal truth many entrepreneurs face. However, today MCR Rental Solutions focuses on the 'lighter side' of startup culture -- the other 10%. Today we highlight a handful of our startup
Today we feature 4 must-have mobile apps for event professionals. With technology revolutionizing the event experience in more ways than one, MCR Rental Solutions thought it would be helpful if we shared our favourite mobile event apps with you. Feel free to try them out and be sure to let us
Ever since web 2.0 hit mainstream in 2004, the event industry -- and other major private verticals -- have felt a major shift in industry best practices. Our mailing lists are now social media ads. Our brochures are now responsive websites. Our event guides are now mobile
If you're an event planner or scrappy founder looking to get more eye balls on your new product, you understand meeting new people with influence is a priority. Today, MCR Rental Solutions introduces you to a network of popular event planners and pr influencers on Twitter, all who have over 10K+
If you're asking yourself, "why is my computer slow?" then you've come to the right spot -- you're in good company. And yes, you don't have to stress over a dragging computer or have to be a tech nerd to know how to solve the problem. Today a lot of troubleshooting solutions are made with a
Infographic: why businesses are adding iPad kiosks to their trade show displays Should you integrate an iPad kiosk to your trade show display? It's true. Technology has transformed the trade show experience in many ways. Right from the trade show exhibition layout to trade show exhibition
If you're searching for the best trade shows in Toronto, MCR Rental Solutions has assembled our own list of favourites, featuring a great list that offers a little slice of everything the city has to offer. We're sure you're going to enjoy it. Let's go.