Audio Visual Rentals
LED TV /Digital Signage
PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE EQUIPMENT NOT LISTED ABOVE
AV Equipment Rental
AV Equipment implies Audiovisual equipment which is a mix of both sound and graphic components. Slide presentations, movies, television programs, organizational conferences, live theatre etc. are some examples of Audiovisual media. Equipment such as – LCD projector, Movie projector, Television, Computer, Laptop, VCD players are examples of AV equipment. The purpose of this equipment is to allow the presenter to engage the audience through an AV medium to enhance the impact and higher recall of their presentation.
Why to rent Audiovisual Equipment:
1) The most important reason to rent audiovisual equipment is the cost of that equipment. You can save on making a lump-sum investment just by renting AV equipment for your events or conferences.
2) If you have an upcoming event, trade conference, corporate gatherings, training session or any temporary arrangements, then you should rent the required audiovisual equipment rather than buying them. This would save you the hassle to transport heavy equipment as well.
3) Maintaining a schedule becomes easier as you can simply arrange a delivery and installation plus teardown time for the equipment without worrying about storage.
Steps for Rental of AV Equipment:
1) Visit the homepage of MCR Rental Solutions that provides AV rental services.
2) Click on the Rental Option from the Menu bar above.
3) Choose the ‘LED TV/Digital Signage Rentals’ or the ‘Projector/Projection screen rental’ option from the drop-down list. Drag to the desired section.
In the LED TV Digital Signage Rental segment, you would get options such as –
- i) LED TV, ii) Speaker stand, iii) Microphone podium, iv) Touch screens, v) Speakers vi) Sound mixers, vii) Microphones.
While in the Projector & Projection Screen option you will get to rent –
- i) Projector devices, ii) Projector screens iii) foldable stages.
4) Choose according to your needs and click on that product. A window will open mentioning all the details about the product.
5) Click on the ‘Get Quote’ option.
6) A form will pop-up. There fill up your details like- Name, Email address, Contact Number, Location, Company Name (if any), date (from which you want to rent it), duration of rental & remarks.
7) Then finally click on the ‘Send Message’ button to get a call from them.
Else you can simply call at their toll-free number mentioned at the header of their homepage to get assistance.