MAC BOOK 13 INCH
Size and weight
Height: 0.95 inch (2.41 cm)
Width: 12.78 inches (32.5 cm)
Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
Weight: 4.5 pounds (2.04 kg)
2.4GHz MacBook Pro
Enclosure Precision aluminum unibody
Processor 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
L3 cache 3MB shared
Memory 4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM; supports up to 8GB
Hard drive6 500GB Serial ATA; 5400 rpm
Slot-loading optical drive 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor with 384MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
How To Rent A Macbook
MacBook is a variant of Macintosh Laptop prepared and marketed by Apple Inc. This variant has some sub-category products such as – i) MacBook, ii) MacBook Pro, & iii) MacBook Air. This line of product was introduced when in 2006 the merger of PowerBook and iBook happened. This is the first variant of Apple which uses the Intel processor instead of the PowerPC processor.
Reason to Rent a MacBook:
Below are a few reasons people prefer to rent a Macbook than buying one –
1) The most important reason for renting a Macbook is its huge price. It is considerably expensive that everyone may not have the capacity to own one.
2) If you are not prepared for a heavy investment at this moment you can rent one for now.
3) Just like the price of this product, its maintenance cost is also high. Hassle-free maintenance could be another possible reason for choosing to rent a Macbook. If you rent one then the maintenance would be done at the cost of the rental service provider.
4) The rental service also assures to solve any technical issue within 24 hours. So no headache of running to the customer support for solving an issue.
Steps to Rent:
Follow the below-mentioned steps to rent a MacBook:
1) Go to the homepage of MCR Rental Solutions
2) Click on the Rental Menu from the above Menu bar.
3) Choose the ‘Apple Rentals’ option from the drop-down list. Drag to the MacBook Rental section.
4) Therefore choose the ‘MacBook’ product. A window will open mentioning all the details about the product.
5) Therefore click on the ‘Get Quote’ option.
6) A form will pop-up. There fill up your details like- Name, Email address, Contact Number, Location, Company Name (if any), date(from which you want to rent it), duration of rental & remarks.
7) Then finally click on the ‘Send Message’ button to get a call from them.
Else you can simply call at their toll-free number mentioned at the header of their homepage to get assistance.