Full-Time Computer, Network and Audio Visual Technician for Trade-show and Event rentals
MCR is seeking an experienced Full-Time Computer, Network and Audio Visual Technician for Tradeshow and Events. The successful candidate will perform installation and service work with regards to Windows and Mac computers, Basic wired and wireless networks, Printers and photocopiers as well as audio-visual products including LED displays, projectors, wired and wireless microphone systems, wiring, and cabling. Reporting directly to Operations Manager. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: • Deliver & Install Computers, Network and/or A/V systems as engineered and instructed by the Operations Manager at client sites ensuring systems are installed quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrate integrity at client sites and uphold the quality standards set by the company, testing and commissioning all equipment on job completion.
- On occasion perform onsite support and service work of equipment as instructed by our Operations Manager or at times directly with customer’s onsite.
- Help to maintain a clean and organized warehouse and main office.
- Be willing to work weekends on occasion. (Overtime pay is provided for hours over your regular 40 hour work week)
- Help to maintain an up to date Inventory of all equipment including Cleaning, Re-imaging, Barcoding.
The Candidate: Applicants for this role must have the following: • At least 1+ years’ experience with hands-on Computer, Networks, and A/V installation.
- Must have a valid and full ‘G’ class license with a clean abstract (Provided to MCR before employment contract is signed)
- A+, CTS, MCSE, or any other related certifications would be an asset.
Email your resume to Mattc@mcr.ca